78134 Jalousie Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92211
(H) (760) 772-0597
(C) (760) 902-5898
Information Technology Consultant
Rouzell Enterprises, Inc
Palm Desert, California
- Providing support and training to clients of all sizes; from one-to-one training, to small businesses.
- Computer hardware maintenance and software support, including all Microsoft products, operating systems, email systems and anti-malware.
- WordPress website creation and maintenance, content creation, Social Media, SEO services; teaching new-age communications skills to business owners and home users.
- Creation of websites using WordPress, SquareSpace, GoDaddy’s Sitebuilders, Weebly, Wix, and plain old HTML and CSS.
- Directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Coordinated and participated in promotional activities and trade shows.
- Identified value propositions and key messages for all of the company’s marketing campaigns.
October 2006–November 2008
- Information Technology Professional.
- Palm Springs Convention Center – SMG.
- Support all aspects of telecommunications for the Palm Springs Convention Center.
- Administer servers, network and workstations, telephone switch and voice mail system.
- Manage budget and propose procurement of technology enhancements from multiple suppliers.
- Respond to all internal requests for support on any network or telephone system connected resource.
September 2004–October 2006
Loan Officer/Mortgage Planner
- Provide Real Estate financing allowing clients to purchase or refinance homes.
- Analyze credit, income and assets to determine creditworthiness.
- Determine appropriate financing for each client.
- Orchestrate the service providers – title and escrow companies, appraisers, lenders, insurance companies and Realtors.
October 2001–July 2005
Information Technology Consultant
Palm Desert, CA
- Yates Advertising and Peribit Networks.
- Provide network, server, and help desk support for a small advertising agency.
- Manage data services support through two relocations in a 5-year period.
- Provide desktop support and system administration for small start-up company.
- Install and configure computers for new hires.
August 1998–April 2001
On-Link Technologies, Inc. eTime Capital / Mambo.com
- Created networks and computing infrastructure for corporation.
- Maintained and enhanced all of networked computing for the corporation.
- Procured computing resources and telecom equipment.
- Planned and supervised relocation of the company to new facility (twice).
- Expanded NT server-based network, all networked communication services.
IT Services Support Professional
Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Provide all manner of computing and communications support for a large government contractor.
- Install, configure and administer NT file and print servers.
- Provide first line assistance and training to computer users.
- Configure and install desktop computers (Mac and PC) for end users.
- Install and maintain current software on all desktop computers and servers.
- Create and maintain Web pages for Lockheed Martin’s Stanford program.
- Operations Assure the stability of installed networks, consisting primarily of Macintosh computers, IBM compatible PC’s, Sun, DEC, and SGI Workstations.
- Troubleshoot network problems in response to calls for help from customers.
- Coordinate upgrades to networks as solution to network performance degradation, including the installation and/or replacement of network routers and bridges.
- Document network installations in multiple buildings.
- Provide analysis, design plans, and coordinate LAN installations.
- Supervise telecommunications installers and technicians.
- Maintain LAN based e-mail applications and gateways to Internet.
- Design Design and install interconnected local and wide area networks using twisted pair, thin and thick coax, fiber optics, and free space media.
- Install, test, and maintain network hardware and software.
- Prepare documentation of new and existing network cable plant installations.
- Design network architecture using bridges, routers, gateways, and switches.
- Provide consultation and documentation to network support personnel.
- Management Supervise a crew of 10-14 technicians in the network and computer installation group.
- Analyzed customer requirements and provided technical support to ensure successful data network and end node installations.
- Reported status of employee performance, attendance, and overtime to supervision and management.
- Ensured the availability of technical support, tools, and materials needed for large-scale projects.
- Conducted training in the use of applications on an IBM mainframe.
- Trained technicians in the installation and use of PC operating systems and applications.
A lifetime of problem solving and communication skills development defines the person I am today. Clearly, there is still much to be done and many challenges lie before me.
My roles as teacher, leader, and digital creator have prepared me well to serve your online media and marketing needs.